Friday, August 1, 2008

New Gallery is HERE!

I'm so excited about my new online gallery proofing site!! It's been since APRIL that I've been getting this set up and for any computer people out there, I've ventured into the land of SSL and FTP and understanding web features. If anything comes out of a challenge, it's that you learn so much you never knew about.

Over the next month I'll slowly be migrating all the online galleries I currently have to the new site. In the interim, most everyone won't notice the difference of "where to click". You can still access your online gallery by going into my website, clicking "Proofing", which I will be renaming "CLIENT AREA". If you have a password protected web gallery, the password you have will still work in the new gallery system.

The additional greatness of the new gallery is the ability to pay for your photography using the secure online payment system. You can still pay with a check, but now the additional option of a credit card payment will be available.

So, as I transition to the new gallery, if you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to email me anytime at studio188photography@gmail.com!


Thanks!
Erica

No comments: