Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monday Inspiration on a Wednesday


I completely forgot to post my Monday inspiration for this week: DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

I would love to someday meet her! She's enigmatic in every part of herself. She's so interesting to me in her ability to create fashion for the "woman". I have a couple of her dresses and just love them! She has an ability to create clothing that makes you as a woman feel terrific! She reminds me to slow down, take it in, take a breath!

She did a commercial for American Express. To view it click here: AMEX Commecial with Diane Von Furstenberg
I can relate to this commercial entirely. I'll go out and photograph film, develop them, use my old darkroom and create a photograph. CREATE A PHOTOGRAPH with chemistry. It's the process in a darkroom I feel connects me to a the photography I use now.

Thank you Diane for inspiring me every day to create beautiful photographs!

No comments: