Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Inspiration is a Sneak Peak!!

On Saturday I shot a wedding I've been waiting for since I first met with the bride. It's been well over a year of corresponding and meeting. The day was as lovely as I had hoped and more!

It's an inspiration to be around lovely people. They are the people most others gravitate toward. Anna was my bride for 7-19-2008 and she proved to be everything and more. She's an artist's muse in a way. In her was something that brought out the best photographs. Coming from a Fine Art Background, she allowed something to funnel out and I appreciated her willingness to sit and "be".

So, my Monday Inspiration is the BRIDE. She "is" and it's everything I as an artist want to convey. She is beautiful, each her own. She is subtle, she is full of emotion and color and poise. She radiates light, love, vision and character, with or without knowing it's all being captured.

So I thank the bride, I thank her because she wants me to document what "is" for her and her family in the future.

Thank you Anna for being an inspiration!

Please click image to enlarge.

No comments: