Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Orleans or Bust!

I've made it! I leave for New Orleans/Louisiana in an hour and I'm just so excited, my hands are literally shaking. I'm driving down, cannot believe it! The trip should take around 20 hours and we'll arrive tomorrow, Friday April 4th around 3pm.

We'll take a tour of the St. Bernard Project offices, Camp Hope where we are staying and then over to one of the families who received a home from St. Bernard, which is where I'll be photographing families at. Saturday and Sunday are open days to tour the facilities, go to some of the houses that are currently being built, tour around where homes still need to be gutted and rebuilt.

I will be posting images daily from the trip and cannot wait to share everything with everyone. We'll talk to you all soon and watch the blog for pics of New Orleans!!!

Erica

No comments: