Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leah & Tony with special guest, Allie

I'm on complete overtime at this point. I think it was a wise decision for my health and mental stability to not shoot on Sundays going forward. But while I still have bookings to shoot on Sundays, they needless to say are terrific shoots!

Leah and Tony were married a few years ago and wanted to revisit a photo session that included their lovely dog, Allie. We met up near my favorite location to shoot and went from there.

Click any image to enlarge.

This first shot may be a fav for me. It reminds me of film so much.


I think I had them sit on the prickle'iest spot ever. I sat down to shoot and couldn't believe how rough it was. But look at them, what troopers!







I am in love with this shot!!!

And this one!



Thanks Leah & Tony for such a great shoot!

No comments: